The Process of Repainting A Home
Repainting Your Home
Planning to repaint your home may seem like a straightforward task, but painting veterans will tell you that it requires much more thought than you would think. Interior and exterior painting jobs alike have various difficulties and obstacles that can only be bested by superior technique. By preparing properly beforehand, you can ensure that your paint job doesn’t require too many touch-ups (or an entire repainting) in the near future.
- Lay down tarps or drop cloths to protect your carpet or flooring.
- Remove the small furniture that you can, and cover any furniture left in the room.
Paint the main surface areas first before you get to the corners and bottoms.
- Cover outdoor items and plants with large drop cloths or tarps.
- Pressure wash the exterior of your home to remove any excess dirt or grime
- Fill in any open cracks, cracked wood, or deteriorated areas before you begin painting.
Apply a primer coat to any exposed wood to protect from the elements.
Choose Dixon Painting
Dixon Painting always gives the best quality service at reasonable prices. Our painting team is made of trained professionals who value customer satisfaction above all. Your home will receive top treatment to guarantee the best painting service, and our techniques will definitely exceed your expectations. Dixon Painting is the solution to any painting problem you may have. Let our painting experts give your home or business a fresh look. Contact us today for your FREE consultation!