Dixon Painting Can Help You Brainstorm Kitchen Color Ideas
Could your kitchen use a makeover? The professionals at Dixon Painting would be happy to help you choose the best paint colors for your Atlanta or Marietta-area kitchen. We’re renowned for providing excellent customer service, as reflected in our high referral rate. Our services span from Roswell to Milton and extended suburbs in the Metro area. We work hard and are committed to our consumers. To offer you the most reliable services, our company is certified and insured. We can handle any size project, whether you need kitchen painting services, advice on the best colors for a kitchen, or touch-ups. Call us to arrange for your service.
Painting More Than the Walls
How often do you cook or eat in your kitchen? If you use it enough, you probably care a lot about its aesthetics. When painting your kitchen, it’s more than just considering the walls. Every detail of the room sets the tone for how you best enjoy fixing a meal for the family or gathering around the table. We provide interior painting services to create an environment that’ll fit your style. It’s best to think about these features when planning your dream kitchen renovation:
- Walls and Cabinetry – The walls and cabinets are the first features noticed when walking into a kitchen. They create the overall mood and personality in your space. Consider your colored kitchen cabinets carefully when remodeling.
- Butcher Block – Your countertops should flow with the overall theme of your kitchen. This will be useful for choosing the proper kitchen paint color that will mesh well with your counter space.
- Center Island – The center island stands on its own while also being a prominent accent piece.
- Appliances – Consider the style of your refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and oven. Their finishes will play a significant factor in deciding the right paint colors.
Whom Should I Consult for Kitchen Color Ideas?
Our color consultants have years of experience helping Atlanta and Marietta homeowners. We can assist you if you are preparing to sell your house or want to renovate it to feel more at home. We offer thousands of unique kitchen paint colors to best suit your style. Maybe you are looking for bright kitchen wall colors to accent your colored kitchen cabinets. It’s easy to make a mistake or be indecisive when there are loads of options. This creates more havoc in spending unnecessary amounts of money. The benefits of partnering up with one of our excellent consultants include the following:
- Understanding complex color theory
- Our team follows trends
- We save you time by eliminating the collection of paint chips from the hardware store
- Flexibility to enhance your kitchen in ways you never thought
- We consider the big picture of the overall flow and design of your home
What Different Color Schemes Should I Consider?
The color flow of your kitchen will make all the difference to you, your family, and your guests. Think about the lighting in your space. If you are cooking dinner in the kitchen to take into your dining area, blends of light and color will set the energy and atmosphere. Subtle, warmer colors are perfect for this setting, especially with an evening meal. If your kitchen is on the smaller side, you’ll want small kitchen paint colors, such as white or eggshell. This will make the room feel bigger and more open. Larger kitchens can take on darker colors when natural light is present. Again, considering the appliances and cabinets in your kitchen will help to offset different tones.
Engaging in the Painting Process
Once you have the initial assessment and meet with our color consultants, it’s time to schedule an appointment. We will come to your house on the scheduled day and work quickly and efficiently. Our services extend to Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, and additional suburbs in the northern Metro scene. We take a few steps to ensure the best experience possible. These measures will set the stage for a lasting paint job:
- Preparing the Surfaces – We prepare all surfaces for excellent paintwork, from drywall texturing to wallpaper removal.
- Protection and Covering – To prevent unwanted stress, we carefully cover all appliances and belongings to protect them from paint mistakes.
- Painting – We prime the painted surfaces, wait for them to dry, and start painting. There are many paint options, like eggshell, flat, satin, and semi-gloss.
Why Should We Service Your Kitchen Painting Needs?
After we have painted your kitchen, we thoroughly clean up our supplies, so it doesn’t look like we were in your home. We perform a full inspection and require a final walkthrough with you to be sure you are satisfied. If there are any concerns, we listen and complete the project when you feel it is done. On average, our interior painting services last up to seven years with little maintenance. Any time touch-ups are needed, we will come out to fix them. Let us be your first choice for kitchen painting services. Call us today to schedule an assessment.